The business studies course affords pupils the opportunity to gain insight into the working world using real scenarios linked to current affairs. Topics covered include Marketing and Enterprise, Business, People, and Production, Finance and External Environment. Students also design and develop a mini- enterprise project which allows them to put into practice what they have learned in class and bring the subject to life.


Exam board used is OCR

25% of the total GCSE marks Controlled Assessment 60 marks25% of the total GCSE marks 1hr written paper 60 marks50% of the total GCSE marks 1hr 30 mins written paper 90 marks